|Continuing Education Offerings|
CE programs are listed in ascending date order. Use your web browser's search function to locate CE programs of interest. You can usually find this under the Edit Menu at the top of the screen. Put in a term of interest and see what you can find. This function will try to match any word that is on this web page.
Hospitalist and Emergency Procedures CE Courses
21.5 hours (one-day) or 31.5 hours (two-day) of Category 1 CME credit • Various Cities
Hospital Procedures Consultants is the premier provider of Hospital and Emergency Procedures training courses. HPC provides ACCME-accredited courses for nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in the ICU, ER, hospital wards, or interventional radiology. The course didactics (lectures and procedural videos) will be viewed through 17 online modules prior to simulation-based training. Then, students attend a one-day 100% hands-on skills lab training in all of the hospital procedures, including 4 hours of hands-on ultrasound training. The course provides 21.5 hours of Category 1 CME credit endorsed by the AANP/AMA/AOA/AAFP/CFPC. We also offer a two-day course that provides 31.5 hours of Category 1 CME credit. We train you how to perform the 20 most essential procedures needed to work in the ER, ICU, and hospital wards. Click here to view the course agenda and click here to view testimonials about our course. Click here to view our course offerings. Register early to save $200 on the course tuition AND receive the following:
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch, and PM break during the course
- Access to our discounted group rate at our host hotels
- Lifetime access to our instructors for any procedural questions
- Free online access to all of our lectures, our instructional procedure posters, and our 27 full-length procedural videos for 12 months
- A free copy of the Tarascon Medical Procedures Pocketbook
- A free 2 GB memory stick preloaded with all our lectures and procedure article library
Please email us at custservice [at] hospitalprocedures.org or call us at 805.339.0225 for any questions about our course offerings.
The course agenda is hyperlinked to: http://www.hospitalprocedures.org/course-agenda
The testimonials are hyperlinked to: http://www.hospitalprocedures.org/testimonials
The course registration is hyperlinked to: http://www.hospitalprocedures.org/course-registration
CME Getaways™ — Destination CME/CNE Courses for Primary Care Practitioners
A perfect way to combine high quality continuing education and an exclusive getaway!
Visit www.cmegetaways.org for our meeting schedule and discounts for hotel and airfare
A few reasons to participate:
- Reduced rates on hotel and airfare for all attendees!
- 12 hours of CNE, CME, and AAFP
- Sessions are held Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings only
- Case-based sessions presented by top-tier faculty
- Educational expenses are generally tax deductible
- Choose from a variety of courses in beautiful locations
Register today! Visit www.cmegetaways.org